Accounts Executive Months Central Full Sets Excel Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Accounts Executive Months Central Full Sets Excel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Executive Months Central Full Sets Excel Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
In charge of the Full set of Management and Statutory reporting for owned shipping company accounts.
Sales and Receivables/Purchases and Payments
- In charge of the full cycle for sale and receivables.
- In charge of the full cycle for purchases and payments.
- Monthly closing of each individual shipping company accounts.
- Preparation of consolidated P&L and balance sheet schedules. Provide analysis of budget variances and significant P&L items for the month.
- Reconciling Group balance sheet inter-company balances.
- Preparation of 5-yearly budget and re-forecasts.
- Preparation of audit schedules required and final audited financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of documents for ship sale/purchase closing/loan financing.
- Tax matters for Singapore registered shipping entities.
- Preparation of Compliance Certificate and ad-hoc information requested by financing banks.
- Preparation of ad-hoc information for analysis requested by Management.
- ACCA or Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting and full sets of accounts.
- Familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work independently under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various internal stakeholders.
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to start work immediately is preferred.
- 5 days' week.
- Working Location: Clarke Quay.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)