Platform Developer Jobs Vacancy in Thomson Reuters Singapore
Thomson Reuters Singapore urgently required following position for Platform Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Platform Developer Jobs Vacancy in Thomson Reuters Singapore Jobs Details:
As a customer-centric organization, we provide the best services for our customers by helping them to get the maximum advantage of our products like linked data repository ‘Content Matrix-Well’ (CM-Well), Thomson Reuters Intelligent tagging (TRIT), and Atlas - an entity-centric map of the world, built from unstructured & structured content.
- Advising team on Big Data methodologies and effort estimates
- Working with core development team to extend core platform features
- Documentation of design and own code
- Production implementation of NLP models for scale and performance
- Server configuration on Internal and AWS
- Ability to establish big data pipelines using modern reactive, non-blocking threading and streaming paradigms
- Ability to problem solve and work with teams in other countries
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and provide quick resolution of production problems
- Open Source Software Development e.g GitLab, GitHub
- Scrum, Agile and TDD
- ETL / Data Preparation / Pre-Processing
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark, Kafka, Akka, Reactive Streams
- NoSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch , Apache Solr SPARQL, RDF, Neo4j
- Python, R, Java, Matlab , Scala, Groovy
- Data Visualization e.g Tableau, D3.js
- JVM, Linux/Unix, Play, Spray, Tomcat, Jetty/ Netty
- Basic understanding of statistics
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .