Developer Jobs Vacancy in Snap Innovations
Snap Innovations urgently required following position for Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Developer Jobs Vacancy in Snap Innovations Jobs Details:
Snap Innovations is looking for someone who enjoys programming shaders / user interfaces and pushing PC hardware and GPU to its limits. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to computer-driven trading in the financial markets. The individual will work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Develop, improve, and maintain the OpenGL graphics engine used in multiple Snap Products
• Implement functional and elegant UI features from approved concepts
• Develop new functionality in the underlying UI framework to support new trading system features
• Develop the technology plan and oversee all UI development
An ideal candidate would have: -
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, related discipline or equivalent experience, Ph.D are also welcome
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the gaming, graphic arts, or interaction design field
• Mastery of C++. Experience with templates, memory management and the C++ standard library
• Expert with OpenGL
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Strong understanding of UI, and usability principals
• Deep familiarity with common user interface concepts like layout, text, event-driven programming, and control widgets
• Extensive user interface design and implementation experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Game industry experience designing user interfaces for software titles
• A passion for high frequency trading