Applicaton Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Singapore
Ingersoll Rand Singapore urgently required following position for Applicaton Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applicaton Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ingersoll Rand Singapore Jobs Details:
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- To provide engineering support to the Project team from validation phase to project implementation
- To identify type of material and equipment requirement during validation phase.
- To involve in preparation and submission of engineering submittals.
- Programming of devices & creating and programming graphics in accordance with the project requirement.
- To assist in Test and Commissioning of system equipment.
- To assist in preparation and submission of operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- To ensure all project software and database files are up to date and backup to office server.
- To provide Bill of Quantity for the projects.
- To provide point grouping for DDC.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior
- Ensure all works carried out in accordance with the specified quality and EHS standards
- Relevant Diploma/ Degree in Engineering or Building Control
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in handling energy management systems/ HVAC systems/ Chiller Plant systems/ Building Management Systems will be a plus
- Knowledge of IT networking and database programming, Function Block programming, Structured Language Programming or HTML5 programming will be of added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial system protocols like BACnet, Modbus, LONTalk
- Strong customer management and problem solving skills
- Able to work with the team and self-motivated
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you. Primary Location : Asia Pacific-Singapore-Central Singapore Work Locations : Singapore Benoi Sector 27 Benoi Sector SINGAPORE 629859 Job : Service Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Employee Status : Regular Job Type : Experienced Job Posting : Jan 12, 2018, 7:39:20 AM