Energy Engineer Green Labs Jobs Vacancy in Company MacPherson
Company MacPherson urgently required following position for Energy Engineer Green Labs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Engineer Green Labs Jobs Vacancy in Company MacPherson Jobs Details:
What are my job responsibilities?
- Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility audits to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex FIMS and opportunities;
- Leads and coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on FIMS;
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals and rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work.
- Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review
- Develops measurement, fault detection/diagnostic performance assurance plans and utility monitoring plans.
- Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
- Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings.
- Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, management and National Operations concerning recommended FIMS, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify FIMS.
- Assist in preparation of project financial models including an understanding of Return on investment, life cycle cost analysis and internal rate of return.
- A subject matter expert on multiple FIMs.
- Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
- Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
- Develops stand alone energy service projects and/or LEED sustainable solutions.
- BS or higher in engineering or applicable technical degree.
- minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Certification: CEM and Local certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical, and domestic water system technologies / design.
- Experience with data logging equipment and trending capability of building automation systems trending functions.
- Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses.
- Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building codes.
- Knowledge of facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices.
- Experience with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification and quantification for design/build projects