Principal Consultant Advisory Epm Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore
Abb Singapore urgently required following position for Principal Consultant Advisory Epm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Consultant Advisory Epm Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore Jobs Details:
Be a part of ABB’s Energy Portfolio Management (EPM) team that provides software, consulting and intelligence solutions to support Energy industry customers to carry out critical business functions like planning, simulation and forecasting and commercial operations of their assets.
As a Principle Consultant, you will be responsible to lead energy market modelling activities and may serve as a Project Manager and analyst for consulting assignments. The role will also support the marketing and sales for EPM to increase customer base and maintain the existing customer base in APAC region.Reporting to the Vice President of EPM, your key areas of responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide authoritative energy market insights and analysis to clients by maintaining and using deep knowledge of electric and fuel markets, economic and technology trends, industry practices, regional developments and/or subject matter developments.
- Contribute to the growth of the EPM and Advisory business by mentoring junior and mid-level staff, participating in practice strategic planning activities, and providing leadership.
- Lead, project, manage and perform advisory consulting either directly or through junior resources as appropriate and develop required models, reports, studies and presentations.
- Lead client engagements and workshops, and demonstrate market analysis and optimization solutions to clients for business and relationship development.
- Provide primary expertise and support for sales and marketing activities including delivering of webcasts, material, thought leadership, client and conference presentations, etc.
- Lead the Reference Case and associated database production, author reports and determine the strategic focus and methodology employed by the team.
- Direct the development of data products, including dataset for market modelling tools and also develop and maintain rigorous processes for data quality assurance.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production efficiency and quality of the Reference Cases and deliverables.To be considered for this role, you must have at least a degree in Economics/Finance, Mathematics/Engineering/Operational Research or related, with minimum 10 years of experience in leading and delivering energy market consulting to participants in APAC. Experience in identifying and leading business development with participants in energy industry, including investors and banks will be preferred. Experience with an energy market modelling, simulation and analysis solution is a plus. Travelling is required, including international locations within APAC/other regions. *LI-JL1