Shipping Freight Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Saitech International Pte Ltd Singapore
Saitech International Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Shipping Freight Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipping Freight Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Saitech International Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Our client is a wholesale trader, distributor, importer and exporter of mobile phones and a wide range of consumer electronics and IT products in the Region. They have an immediate requirement for Shipping / Freight Coordinator.
who is very experience in the freight forwarding or logistics line
who is reliable/trustworthy and at least 10 year experience dealing with airline carriers or DHL/FEDEX/UPS and any associated companies in the airline industry for negotiation space for cargo and ability to get best rates for our shipment.
Also it will be an advantage if the candidate has some experience in shipping by sea, negotiating shipping carriers/shipping companies best rates for our cargo.
The person should fully beware of cargo movement in and out of warehouse. Some warehouse operations will certainly be useful.
The person should be having at least a diploma preferably in Logistics/supply chain. But we will consider the candidate with very good experience if the relevant diploma qualification is not attained.
- arranging routes and schedules, and confirming the details with carriers
- booking cargo space with carriers
- negotiating rates
- arranging insurance
- calculating weight, volume and cost of goods to be moved
- recording details on a computer system
- preparing quotations and invoices
- clearing goods through customs and arranging for any duties or taxes to be paid
- preparing contracts such as Letters of Credit
- advising clients about the arrangements that have been made
- carrying out general administrative tasks such as filing.
Work location :
- Macpherson (nearest MRT : Tai Seng)
- $ 2,000– 3,000 (open for discussions)
- Monday-Friday & Saturday half-a-day
- 10am to 7pm & 10am - 2pm