Senior Technician Jobs Vacancy in Keysight Technologies Singapore
Keysight Technologies Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technician Jobs Vacancy in Keysight Technologies Singapore Jobs Details:
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurements and make a difference in the world.
Keysight Singapore Center of Excellence is expanding in the areas of next generation hardware and software used in electronic product design and test for customers around the world. We are looking for people with a desire to be at the leading edge of innovative test technologies and has passion for creating new innovations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead/participate in the development of projects in the area of cyber security, data analytic, test and measurement products.
With strong collaborations & partnerships with local universities here in Singapore, the center will attract top local graduates from computer science, artificial intelligence, systems programming and electrical/electronic/computer engineering schools.
- The successful candidate will be the Laboratory Manager who manage our Keysight laboratories located in Singapore.
- He/She has to be technically strong with good engineering judgement and are able to work with the field team to develop customer reference solution/demo using Keysight equipment.
- Contribute to R&D project development activities by managing the Tech Assistance Engineers to perform system testing on Keysight products.
- Manage a team of Tech Assistance Engineers.
- BEng/Dip in Electronic Engineering or related field.
- 2, 3 years of working experience in managing Test and Research laboratory.
- Knowledge of Keysight test and measurement equipment is highly preferred.
- Experience with mentoring, staffing and people development is an advantage.
- Experience with the NPI process, agile software development processes, and software lifecycles is an advantage.
- He or she should have good written and verbal communication skills in English
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
- Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Singapore : Singapore : Singapore
Job ID : 10713