Asean Facility Services Real Estate Lead Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore
Dupont Singapore urgently required following position for Asean Facility Services Real Estate Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asean Facility Services Real Estate Lead Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore Jobs Details:
Work with country/site FS&RE managers in ASEAN to ensure full compliance to the company core values, local laws & regulations.
- Strategic planning & organizing skills.
- Knowledge of building and facility systems
- Knowledge of financial and contractual aspects of industrial or commercial real estate
- Experience of operation cost and capital management
- Strong interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Work well with people with diverse cultures
- Ability to build and lead winning teams
- Ability to manage team performance
- Ability to guide and delegate employees and teams
- Ability to effectively influence others.
- Ability to deliver results under uncertain conditions.
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to manage conflict, to influence, and to negotiate
- Ability to resolve complex, multi-dimensional issues
About DowDuPont DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.