Business Analyst Months Contract Extendable Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Business Analyst Months Contract Extendable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Months Contract Extendable Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
The successful candidate will be creating Tableau dashboards that are aligned to the requirements of the business. He / She will work very closely with the Offboarding & Controls team in terms of gathering requirements and feedback from stakeholders and transforming these into more meaningful and detailed dashboards in Tableau. He / She will also give training on how to properly use these dashboards and will be a go-to resource for any queries – whether technical or business related. He /she will also cover for BAU-related tasks, if needed.
The business analyst will also work in coordination with the COBAM Performance Improvement team to ensure that he/she knows the standard guidelines in creating and publishing dashboards and follows the process in granting appropriate access rights to users.
Before the contract ends, he / she should ensure that business and technical knowledge has been transferred to both teams with proper documentation in place. This is a 6-month role but can easily be extended as business requires.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enhance existing MIS reports and transform into Tableau dashboards
- Engage with business, technology team, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and feedbacks
- Understand current business logics applied to existing MIS reports and transfer that into Tableau during dashboard development
- Perform data validation and dashboard performance optimization
- Train users how to access, use, and interact dashboards hosted into the Tableau server
- Create BRDs and other project-related documents
- Coordinate with the larger MIS team to comply with current standards and processes in developing dashboards and assigning proper data governance
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Business Analyst or BI developer role
- Strong academic record: Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related field from a well-recognized institution
- Advanced BI developer with a good exposure in Tableau, Qliksense, MicroStrategy, PowerBI
- Preferably a current Tableau developer with strong understanding of Tableau server
- Experience in SQL, data management and ETL processes a plus
- Experience in project management from business requirement definition, solution validation, user testing and production roll out
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, including working across different departments, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management