More Details Jobs Vacancy in Shujog Singapore
Shujog Singapore urgently required following position for More Details. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
More Details Jobs Vacancy in Shujog Singapore Jobs Details:
Open Position: Credit analyst, IIX
Call for Applications
IIX brings +8 years of experience in building the impact investment ecosystem with a mission to impact 400
million lives by connecting the backstreet to the Wallstreet. IIX has a thematic focus on women empowerment,
climate action and community resilience. To date, IIX has mobilized US$75 million in impact investment capital
for +35 Impact Enterprises (IEs) across the social capital markets value chain. IIX has a network of +1000
impact investors with US$1 billion assets under management and +30,000 ecosystem partners from private,
public and nonprofit sectors. In recognition of its work to build inclusive markets and drive the global
sustainable development agenda, IIX has won multiple awards: Oslo Business for Peace Award 2017, G20
Summit Market Builder of the Year Award 2017, Asia Game Changer Award 2016, among others.
For more information, please visit www.iixglobal.com.
About a career with IIX:
You will join a highly effective team that provides you with an un-paralleled hands-on exposure to the Impact
Investing and Social Finance space. You thrive in tackling development issues and excel in creating solutions
using structured strategies and unprecedented programs that address and solve the world’s most pressing
problems, from food security to inclusive finance to clean energy. You aim to become a global development
leader who has a passion for international development and to get involved in work that makes a difference.
When you join IIX as an Associate or Analyst, you embark on a rewarding career where we are heavily invested
in your professional development, as we will build on your strengths and help you gain new skills with training,
coaching, encouragement and guiding you in the right direction. It is a value addition to advance your career,
providing you invaluable exposure to the rapidly growing impact investing space.
You WANT to instigate change.
As a successful team member, you should be:
- Mission driven : Commitment to social finance and impact investing as a path to unlock society’s potential
- Results oriented : At IIX, we manage toward impact maximization and produce measurable returns. These
their impact and scale.
- Resourceful : While IIX is a seasoned stakeholder in the impact enterprise and impact investing space in
financial and political resources to achieve IIX’s mission is a key part of the role.
Some of our clients include foundations such as the Rockefeller Foundation and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch
Foundation, corporations such as Standard Chartered Bank and KKR, international non-profits such as Oxfam
and World Vision, multilateral institutions such as the Asian Development Bank, UN Agencies such as UNDP,
and government agencies such as USAID and Sida.
IIX is currently developing various funding vehicles, following the successful Women’s Livelihood Bond (WLB) in
July 2017, to provide financing to IEs and microfinance institutions (MFIs) in Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The credit analyst will provide support to monitor the performance of existing bond instruments. This will
include liaising with borrowers to monitor financial performance and compliance with covenants as well as the
preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports for submission to investors and program partners. The
credit analyst will track and assess the borrowers’ performance and share accurate results and frequent
progress updates with investors and partners.
In addition, the credit analyst will support the structuring and development of subsequent bond instruments
and other funding vehicles that IIX may develop, while also contributing to IIX’s other areas of work.
Duties related to subsequent bond instruments may include:
- Perform credit analysis on IEs and MFIs shortlisted as potential borrowers under the Sustainability
- Check and ensure the accuracy of the financial information provided by the potential candidates for
- Assist the team in raising and structuring credit facilities and /or investment capital for IEs and MFIs
- Contribute to other strategic initiatives and organization-wide operational efforts of IIX, such as
The position will be based in Singapore.
- Minimum 3-4 years of combined experience as a Credit Analyst in a financial institution or an
type of private sector experience.
- MBA or graduate degree, with a business, finance or accounting major preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and investment structuring skills
- Ability to prepare written memos and reports fluently in English
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- High comfort level working in a relatively flat, non-hierarchical environment
- Experience living and working in different cultures, particularly in Asia. Time spent in developing
- International development and/or impact enterprise or MFI experience
- Academic or professional experience with IIX sector specializations (including renewable energy,
- Fluency or proficiency in one or more regional languages
Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the IIX team for interviews. IIX is an
equal opportunity employer.