Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmacopeia Singapore
Pharmacopeia Singapore urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmacopeia Singapore Jobs Details:
The Office Administrator provides high caliber of administrative support to the USP – Singapore office. This role maintains strict confidentiality and requires a high degree of discretion to ensure that all confidential information and materials related to work received and/or transmitted by the USP-Singapore is handled adequately. The Office Administrator handles interactions with diplomacy and professionalism, and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The position requires flexibility and adaptability to balance the needs of the USP – Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine as well as complex, diverse and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organizational policies and practices.
- Manages travel plans: arranges domestic, regional and international travel; handles the visa processing and coordination.
- Prepares and manages expense reports that could be high volume and/or high complexity; provides expense reconciliation for senior staff of USP-Singapore.
- Monitors and reports on budgets including spend against projections.
- Manages a Global Public Health (GPH) - Asia’s calendar: balances requests and priorities; coordinates across multiple calendars to schedule appointments/meetings and calls.
- Drafts or refines business correspondence for Director and Senior Manager at USP – Singapore and creates materials for meetings, including presentations.
- Organizes and manages meetings, including development of meeting agendas, handling confidential materials, taking and disseminating meeting notes and following up on action items as needed. Arranges meeting logistics which includes reserving meeting space, sending calendar invitations, and arranging teleconferencing numbers, and arranging/providing technical support.
- Facilitates key business processes (e.g., procurement, contract management, etc… in close guidance and coordination with the GPH Operation team at USP HQ).
- Provides general administrative support, including typing, copying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Pulls/distributes standard reports (e.g. budget reports) as requested or on a set schedule.
- Maintains and orders office supplies, business cards, name plates, and other related items as needed.
- Keeps abreast of USP’s policies, mission and activities; uses discretion in handling sensitive issues and in determining issues that require the attention of the GPH – Asia Director, GPH Department Head or Global External Affairs (GEA) or International Regulatory Affairs (IRA) Head.
- Provides support cross-departmental teams (GPH, IRA, GEA) with administrative needs as needed.
- Recognizes and escalates issues potentially requiring upper management awareness and input.
- Provide assistance for special projects upon request.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
- Associate degree or Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience providing office support
- 3+years of experience managing meetings and calendars for Director level or above.
- Experience reviewing and submitting expense reports or equivalent finance/accounting responsibilities.
- Strong level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and non-verbal communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent professionalism, accountability, and helpfulness, and possesses a customer service mentality
- Excellent teamwork skills and mindset
- Some background knowledge and experiences on accounting, procurement and logistics
- Discretion in managing highly confidential information
- Pro-active and self-starter
- Responsive, flexible, adaptable; where international time zones are involved there may be a need to mirror the work schedule of the USP – Singapore Office supported
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and competence and must be an advanced user of MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively