Analyst Kyc Aml Officer Ibg Group Coo Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank
Dbs Bank urgently required following position for Analyst Kyc Aml Officer Ibg Group Coo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Kyc Aml Officer Ibg Group Coo Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Jobs Details:
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
The Team Member is to perform CDD case screening for New Account opening or CDD Reviews or to review the Batch Alerts generated by in-house systems.
- To perform CDD case screening on prospects and existing corporate customers.
- To work with internal stakeholders such as Relationship Managers and Compliance for customers’ KYC information and application of Group CDD Standard.
- To follow up promptly on cases which require further actions/confirmations from other stakeholders.
- To manage the list of cases assigned and to complete the screening in a timely manner.
- To handle queries that come in to the Team Functional Mailbox (on a roster basis).
- Bachelor's degree with will at least 2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Have prior experience in CDD case screening. AML/KYC knowledge is a prerequisite.
- Good analytical skills to review & analyse the watchlist alerts / hits against corporate clients’ data.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.