Kfc Restaurant Management Jobs Vacancy in Kfc
Kfc urgently required following position for Kfc Restaurant Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kfc Restaurant Management Jobs Vacancy in Kfc Jobs Details:
- Travel opportunities
- International Travel Opportunity
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Job Description Bigger Picture
This person is tasked with the full duties of managing a restaurant - which includes customer service, inventory management, managing a team, recruitment and retention.
Why it's special...
- Exposure to the fundamentals of running a business
- Opportunity to take on a management role with a market leader in the delivery business
- Authority to make decisions to improve guest experience & drive topline sales.
After 100 days, you will…..
Get a hang of the basics of running a restaurant; Demonstrate ability to perform duties at every station in the restaurant
After 6 months, you will…..
Confidently resolve guests’ disputes and restaurant issues, as well as running the shift single-handedly without the help of a restaurant manager
After 1 year, you will……
Be very familiar with the business operations and would be able to provide training to new staff. You will also be able to suggest lucrative business ideas
- Handle full operations of the restaurant outlet
- Responsible for the hiring & retention of full-time and part-time crew members
- Plan staff strength and roster
- Lead a team of dedicated service providers
- Manage inventory control and usage
- Possess at least 1 year relevant experience in the same capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive mindset and a passion in providing excellent guest service.
- Good team-player, team leader and have the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Job tags: KFC Restaurant Management kfc