Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ultimate Software Jobs Details:
This Executive Assistant’s role is crucial to the smooth and effective functioning of the Director of Security’s office. Reporting directly into the Director of Security you will be responsible for providing high-quality administrative and business support. Ideally, you are tech savvy with strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making abilities, and work to efficiently save the Director's time by managing routine administrative tasks. You are super at maintaining confidentiality and possess strong attention to detail since there is a lot you will manage independently. It will be wonderful if you are fun & friendly, mature & confident, energetic & persistent, and team-oriented with a can-do attitude. Your great communication skills will come in handy when interacting with people at various levels of the business, including senior executives and customers.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Director of Security
- Manage all internal and external communications on behalf of the Director
- Create and manage calendar and schedules, travel arrangements, and book meetings and conference calls
- Attend meetings, as required, take minutes of meetings and follow up on key action points
- Assist on internal projects, create presentations, and business related reports for the Director
- Oversee internal/external projects from start to finish and provide timely updates on progress
- Report, track, and process expenses in a timely manner
- Handle highly sensitive information with utmost confidentiality at all times
- Manage procurement of all office supplies, ensuring the office is well stocked at all times
- Oversee and manage the facility by arranging for repairs if and when required, maintaining records of billing cycles ensuring all vendors and service providers are paid on time
- Perform other general office duties and provide suggestions on process improvements
- Maintain personal availability to provide off-hour updates when necessary
- Anticipate problems and react quickly to resolve
- 5 - 7 years of proven work experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant, Legal Assistant or a similar role
- Ability to comprehend the dynamic business environment and the demands of the security organization
- Ability to use sound judgement when responding to situations
- Solid experience with office management systems and Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to think proactively, plan ahead, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Current resident of Singapore
- Bachelor’s or a higher degree in a Technical, Legal, HR, or Business-related field
- Strong experience with macOS and collaboration software
- Customer service experience
Travel Requirement: Less than 5%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.