Functional Implementation Consultant Neoxam Datahub Jobs Vacancy in Neoxam
- Functional Implementation Consultant Neoxam Datahub
- 21 Jan, 2018 29 days ago
Neoxam urgently required following position for Functional Implementation Consultant Neoxam Datahub. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Functional Implementation Consultant Neoxam Datahub Jobs Vacancy in Neoxam Jobs Details:
NeoXam has enjoyed great success in China, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and is capitalizing on the NeoXam DataHub success by expanding its presence in the Asian market. Therefore, NeoXam is investing heavily in Asia while continuing to focus on developing the NeoXam DataHub business as well as introducing new products within NeoXam’s portfolio.
As a result of this focus on Asia, NeoXam has signed several new clients for NeoXam DataHub in the region, and is therefore seeking additional highly motivated Functional Implementation Consultant to join its Singapore office to participate in this growth. NeoXam DataHub, is the most comprehensive, efficient and customizable solution for centralized data management available on the market. The solution acts as a hub, a central repository and a user-oriented data management tool for data used or produced by financial institutions. Having already proven its value and capabilities through large and respected client wins and positive reception from the marketplace, NeoXam is poised for rapid growth and success in Asia.
MISSION & MAIN ACTIVITIES
As a Consultant, you will join a team of experienced consultants and participate in the implementation and support of the application and the installation of new modules and features.
Following your experience and potential, you will be able to focus on various areas, like solution implementation and project management at the world’s leading and most respected financial organizations
You will be working with account management and the product teams, and be in charge of the installation, configuration and, workflow definition and optimization using NeoXam cutting edge data management platform, DataHub.
Your main role will be to analyze the clients’ needs, accompany and coach their teams and/or take charge of the product implementation, meet clients’ requests, manage the client relation and coordination of the project. This challenging and evolving opportunity will allow you to be at the forefront of the market and its latest trends.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Provide best practice guidance to clients by leveraging technical expertise, NeoXam DataHub software knowledge and industry experience
- Implement NeoXam’s DataHub software solutions based on client requirements taking into account these best practices
- Provide support in identifying and resolving any installation and implementation problems to the client’s satisfaction within established time frames
• Provide project management leadership under the responsibility of the Account Manager or Project Director
• Develop and conduct product training workshops for clients
• Provide presales consultancy by assisting the sales teams with presentations, Proof of Concept, implementation expertise, etc.
You will have the entire accountability for high-impacting and challenging implementation projects, and acquire a global vision of the business processes at the world’s top financial firms
You will work on diverse technical as well as functional areas, internally or with our clients: asset management, investment banking, depository management, fund management, insurance companies, etc.
Finally, you will participate to the continuous improvement of our project management processes and team skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree : Master, Engineering or Business
- You have minimum of 4 years of experience with IT projects in the banking / financial / insurance industry, ideally with a financial technology vendor or consulting company
- You have minimum of 2 years of experience with software implementation
- An experience in an international organization is an advantage
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You are capable of writing rules in scripting language like VBA
- You are highly motivated by the banking / financial / insurance industry and have a sound knowledge of the main financial instruments
- You are fluent in English and are perfectly capable of evolving in an English speaking environment.
- You are independent, with own initiative and good interpersonal skills and are concerned about the
quality of service provided
- You have good teaching ability and a very good sense of organization and communication
- You are curious, proactive and a real team player