Node Developer Jobs Vacancy in Partnership
Partnership urgently required following position for Node Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Node Developer Jobs Vacancy in Partnership Jobs Details:
Sounds like you? Can you?
- Build, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and infrastructure
- Ensure full observability into the state of Node.js services and real-time analytics
- Collaborate with engineers to identify common pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices
You should be passionate about shipping well engineered and well-tested code along with building reliable, robust and observable applications. This is a full-time position. We offer competitive compensation, a professional work environment, and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Demonstrate at least 6 years of strong multidisciplinary engineering or R&D experience
- More than 4 years of work experience in developing web applications.
- Building, maintaining, and evolving core libraries, services, and/or platforms
- Building and operating scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems
- Utilizing cloud-based solutions
- Using and writing REST APIs
- Addressing complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Expert level understanding of engineering development processes and working environments including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean etc…
- Hands-on experience with full stack development
- Experience with Node.js, Java, JVM, RoR, React, Databases, Storage & Rest
- Operational experience running Node.js services at scale
- Strong architecture skills for web applications
- Experience with versioning control tools and continuous deployment
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and written and verbal English Language skills
- Ability to interact positively, clearly and professionally with peers
- Flexible, open-minded, self-motivated, quick learner, initiative, reliable and a team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize activities, work independently and calmly under pressure
- Collaborating across teams and contributing to open source