Hse Officer Chemical Plant Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Hse Officer Chemical Plant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hse Officer Chemical Plant Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Advise and support M&E Manager on HSE related matters pertaining to M&E managed or administrated work activities
- Prepare and execute annual M&E section HSE work plan in line with plant policy
- Develop and maintain appropriate HSE work processes, procedures and measures to direct M&E section’s efforts towards achieving HSE targets
- Monitor all M&E site executed activities and put in timely advice/ actions to ensure compliance
- Liaise with all contractors parties on HSE matters
- At least 3 years of HSE related work experiences, preferably within the chemical/ pharmaceutical or related industries
- General knowledge of all prevalent statutory requirements & HSE standards applicable to chemical/ pharmaceutical
- Working knowledge on the Production or Maintenance operations of chemical/ pharmaceutical or related companies
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11836
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Wong Tiing Hua | Registration No: R1328106
Contact Person: Wong, Tiing Hua - Reg No: R1328106 (email@example.com)