Edms Network Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore
Singtel Singapore urgently required following position for Edms Network Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Edms Network Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore Jobs Details:
The Network Specialist is responsibile for
- Handle 24 x 7 escalations from the Operations team and provisioning team on corporate IP network
- Troubleshooting and timely resolution of faults/issues in IP network and services.
- Change, incident, and problem management and ownership from technical aspect
- Take lead in handling complex issue and chronic problem, identify root cause and preventive actions
- Analyse IP network performance and take proactive actions and preventive measures to monitor and enhance the network performance including software and hardware upgrades, etc.
- Provide training to Tier 1 and 2 engineers on the complex issue handled
- Work with partners and vendor on the escalated cases
- Perform risk and impact assessment on the hardware, software advisory affecting SingTel network
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance on the IP network
- Support the expansion, upgrades and roll-outs of new network infrastructure involving hardware such as routers and switches, associated software, network monitoring and management systems.
- Prepare statistical reports on network and equipment performance.
- Support engineering teams on new product/ feature implementation, node deployment and technical support matters.
- Degree in Computer / Electronics Engineering, or any other relevant discipline.
- With a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in similar capacity.
- Good knowledge on Telco and enterprise network and technologies
- Strong understanding of routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, TE, QoS.
- Possess good level of knowledge in Internetworking, IP routing protocols, troubleshooting for MPLS/IP VPN based networks
- Candidates with CCNP or CCIE certification will be added advantage for this position
- Possess good working knowledge in Cisco and/or Juniper routers architecture.
- Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
- Possess good project management and communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction, high initiative levels, team player