Iba Transportation Sector Shipping Offshore Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
- Iba Transportation Sector Shipping Offshore Analyst Associate
- Outram S00
- 13 Mar, 2018 4 days ago
Company Outram urgently required following position for Iba Transportation Sector Shipping Offshore Analyst Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Iba Transportation Sector Shipping Offshore Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
- Gain exposure and experience in the maritime / shipping industry with a focus on shipping finance;
- Prepare credit applications and conduct comprehensive due diligence / analyses for existing and prospective clients in a proper and efficient manner;
- Perform necessary credit administrative and statistical works as required;
- Support relationship managers in origination and execution of deals; and
- Other duties assigned by the Team Head TS - SO Singapore from time to time.
Key Results Areas :
- Prepare precise and concise credit proposals (ranging from new facilities, waivers, and amendments to interim reviews and annual renewals) with accurate and comprehensive due diligence and analyses in line with the Bank's policy including (allocation of time: 70%)
- To spread, analyse and comment on the financial statements using CRF;
- Cash flow projections and modeling;
- Credit rating and GRR as well as RAROC / CEVA analyses (including simulation for new transactions);
- Maintain a close update of the latest development of the shipping industry through market reports and other public information sources;
- Due diligence (e.g. company search, bankers reports, valuation, covenant compliance, credit opinions from overseas/pilot metier or branches;
- Pros/cons &/or SWOT analysis and risk analysis on the counterparty and transaction;
- To initiate and follow up with other metiers and functions, such as Fixed Income, Loan Syndications, Risk Corporates, GCM, Risk - IM, RPM, etc. in accordance with the credit procedure.
- Work with RMs / Team Head TS - SO Singapore from time to time on information required and the strategy to be adopted in presenting the credit proposal. If necessary, to meet client jointly with the RMs to enhance the understanding of the clients in the course of credit application (allocation of time: 10%).
- Assist RMs in account monitoring in the area of: (allocation of time: 5%)
- Upon receipt of financial statements, to report immediately any material deterioration in financial position of clients to RMs / Team Head TS - SO Singapore; and
- To check compliance of the financial covenants upon receipt of the financial statements.
- Perform necessary administration work for files under his/her management including: (allocation of time: 5%)
- Preparation of authorization tickets, group positions and resumes for key clients;
- Ensure filing of credit files is proper and information is up to date; and
- To liaise with RMs and initiate file renewal in advance of file maturity or any put option dates.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments upon the request of RMs and/or Team Head TS – SO Singapore including feasibility studies on specific projects/deals (e.g. cash flow projections, company research, RAROC simulations... ), pitch books on capital markets / corporate finance related transactions, etc. (allocation of time: 10%)
- Internal: Head of Transportation Sector, Team Head Shipping, RMs, Cash Management, CRC, Client Services, Risks Corporates, Risk - IM, GCM, Audit & Control Div., IT Div., Legal, Fixed Income Marketers, RPM, Credit Analysts of Head Office/Shipping, Internal Auditors, Head Office inspectors.
- External: External Auditors, Agent Banks, Ship Brokers, Legal Counsels, Clients, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with good team/interpersonal skills
- Technically proficient in financial modeling (DCF, multiples, Merger model, LBO model)
- Knowledge of accounting
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- 2 to 4 years of direct experience in Investment Banking at a reputable company, working on M&A as well as ECM transactions in the Transportation, Shipping & Offshore Sectors, or;
- 2 to 4 years of direct experience in one of the Big 4 (KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte, PWC) in Transaction Services or Corporate Finance Department with relevant exposure to the Transportation, Shipping & Offshore sectors
- Bachelor’s Degree