Commodity Desk Soft Agri Trader Jobs Vacancy in Target Partners Executive Search
Target Partners Executive Search urgently required following position for Commodity Desk Soft Agri Trader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commodity Desk Soft Agri Trader Jobs Vacancy in Target Partners Executive Search Jobs Details:
Our client is an established financial institution with a presence in major locations regionally. They are now seeking a highly motivated and capable candidate to join the commodity trading desk. The candidate will be expected to leverage on his/her current experience and contacts to grow a profitable soft agriculture business. Portfolio comprises Swaps, Futures and possibly Options.
- Manage the soft agriculture portfolio for the commodity trading desk
- Risk manage client flow trades by hedging in futures market within allocated risk limits
- Required to manage the fixing risk and options expiry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role; bank or physical commodity trading houses
- Well versed in soft commodity market especially on products such as Sugar, Soybean, Rubber and Palm Oil
- Knowledge in futures versus OTC mechanics within the soft commodity space and experience managing options will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and able to think creatively
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact well with stakeholders
[Joey Soh, R1765453]