Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Woodlands
Thermo Fisher Scientific Woodlands urgently required following position for Buyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Woodlands Jobs Details:
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Review and analyze materials requirements for Production and execute the necessary actions such as generating Purchase Order, scheduling and re-scheduling of Material based on MRP requirement. Manage Supplier base to achieve delivery
- Performance and negotiate with Suppliers to ensure optimum cost competitiveness.
- Conduct inventory Audit at Supplier sites where appropriate and report discrepancy and follow up actions with the suppliers.
- Review Vendor Managed Inventory in PAC/JIT Contract Strategy and ensure Contract is renewed or extended in a timely manner.
- Analyze Material obsolescence and report excess Material exposure when the Product is discontinued.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Participate in Material review session for non-conforming materials and activate timely return of non-conforming materials to Suppliers.
- Manage and control of Raw Material inventory level to optimize Stock turnover to achieve desired company Inventory turn objective.
- Work and liaise with cross functional Teams to resolve issues and recommend initiatives to improve current work processes.
- Diploma/BSc in Production Engineering or Business Studies or equivalent.
- Purchasing or Materials Management
- Familiar with SAP or E1 MM applications
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) experience.
- Competencies preferred -
- Planning and analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Work independently and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of MRP and SAP / E1 system.
- Knowledge of MS office application.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.