Executive Jobs Vacancy in Savills
Savills urgently required following position for Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Jobs Vacancy in Savills Jobs Details:
Savills is a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company, established in 1855, has a rich heritage with unrivalled growth. It is a company that leads rather than follows and now has over 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. We require high calibre individual to join us for the following position:
- We are seeking an individual with strong analytical and communications skills to join our Human Resource team.
- Assist in updating HR Policies
- Assist in coordination of the job applications, arrangement of interviews
- Assist in preparation and administration to employment agreements
- Assist in MOM applications/ICA, renewals, cancellations, transfer etc
- Prepare new staff on boarding and ensure that all arrangement is completed
- Conduct Orientation for new employees and exit interview
- Handle staff medical insurance
- Provide payroll support when necessary
- Provide receptionist support
- Assume any other suitable duties as and when assigned by the superior
- Diploma in Business or Human Resource Management or related discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience n Administrative/Secretarial function
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a keen learning attitude
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Attention to details is required
Savills (Singapore) Pte Ltd
30 Cecil Street #20-03
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.