Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong
Company Jurong urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong Jobs Details:
To lead, manage and monitor supply chain management projects / programs.
• Has Advanced / Expert level of knowledge on development methodologies and approaches.
• Extensive experience with Logistics Domain, Payroll, Purchase, Inventory, Finance, Warehousing, EDI, Manufacturing, Jobs and Kitting modules, or same experience with another similar ERP Application / environment.
• Ability to guide development team to create appropriate strategies/schedules/efforts based on project requirements.
• Ability to manage and deliver large development project / program.
• Define governance levels and issue escalation path.
• Escalate and track project progress/impediments
• Evaluate new technologies, approach and tools available in the market and propose best fit solutions
• Responsible for ensuring knowledge management, knowledge transfer within the team and training for the team members.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards.
• Ensure optimal resource utilization across projects.
• Responsible for effective team communication.
• Ensuring team adherence to standards/process and time schedules.
• Project level risk analysis and risk mitigation planning.
• Ensure key responsible areas are defined for the team members and timely feedback to all members and to Management.
• Maintain the Gross Margins target continuously monitoring the forecast and actuals.
• Ability to support response for RFPs by providing solutions and estimations.
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other related discipline (examination results must demonstrate likely achievement of degree classification).
• 8 - 10 years’ experience in a software development environment that required advanced .NET-based Programming on web or client/server applications.
• Systems analysis and design.
• Integrate knowledge of business and requirements into design.
• Coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates.
• Maximizing usability for end users. • Successful management experience.
• Confident and influential communicator at subordinate, peer and Management level.
• Good managerial, operational and organizational skills.
• Team oriented.
• Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
• Sense of responsibility and integrity.