Marketing Science Expert Manager Jobs Vacancy in Facebook
Facebook urgently required following position for Marketing Science Expert Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Science Expert Manager Jobs Vacancy in Facebook Jobs Details:
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
In addition, the Facebook platform offers marketers limitless opportunities to reach consumers. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct analytical work and marketing research to become a better marketer in the new mobile world. This role will be part of the Marketing Science Team focused on the supporting our sales teams with helping clients understand their consumers on Facebook and the effectiveness of their ad spend. The person in this role will lead a team of consultative experts tasked with supporting and advising internal and external stakeholders on measurement strategy and design. They will provide guidance to the team members and manage overall service model for the demand in the market/verticals they support. They will also be responsible for working directly with our sales and product marketing teams to identify and execute proactive scalable programs in market that lead to growth of our advertisers' businesses while continuing to manage against inbound demand. The scalable programs will span from key ad effectiveness research questions to industry, market, vertical, or measurement product strategies. This individual will also be a key partner and strategic leader for the market or verticals they support.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a passion for generating data-based insights experience working with research organizations. They should have talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats. This role will challenge the candidate to not only provide strategic direction to advertisers on their measurement efforts, but also to develop strategic insights into marketing on the Facebook platform. Responsibilities
- Hire, mentor and manage a team of highly skilled experts in the space of advertising effectiveness and digital measurement
- Execute against and continue to develop a service model that allows for supporting inbound demand from key sales partners while continuing to move the business forward with key proactive initiatives
- Design and manage team against rigorous set of KPIs for measurable success of team initiatives
- Provide overall strategic recommendations for product and solutions for the set of businesses supported (partnering closely with sales and product marketing leaders)
- Engage in client conversations, presentations of results, and consult internally with the sales teams to ensure the right design and setup of measurement studies as necessary
- Deliver trainings/education for the sales teams through dedicated sessions and boot camps
- Design and/or lead key proactive and research programs that will help grow our advertisers' businesses (in partnership with product marketing and sales teams)
- Provide key strategic partnership and guidance to product and other cross functional teams within Facebook
- 12+ years of relevant experience, media/marketing measurement or analytics experience and general love of data
- Experience in building, managing and motivating teams in strategic support functions
- Understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
- Strategic leader with the ability to influence and partner with a variety of stakeholders across complex organizations
- Statistical analysis experience valuable, including but not limited to experimental design or advertising research
- Experience inspiring action based on data-driven insights including influencing advertiser planning and buying behavior
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to varying audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative field preferred