Country Visual Manager Jobs Vacancy in Esprit Singapore
Esprit Singapore urgently required following position for Country Visual Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Country Visual Manager Jobs Vacancy in Esprit Singapore Jobs Details:
- Work in conjunction with Merchandise Management & head of VM APAC on formulating executional plans for monthly update and refresh cycles
- Strategically assess VM activities and recommend alternatives/ solutions with internal stakeholders in effort to improve ROI.
- Ensure and uphold brand integrity
- Analyze Merchant reports and make recommendations based on data
- Liaise with Creative and Project Teams to ensure required components & production materials are provided for the responsible country meet its pre-set budget levels & are warehoused/recycled appropriately.
- Drive & lead updates
- Work alongside with Regional/Area VM Manager & Operations to ensure timely & effective execution of store set-ups
- Keep abreast of market trends to ensure competitiveness
- Initiate better merchandising techniques ensuring both newness & maintenance of visual standards
- Ensure weekly communication with Regional/ Area VM Manager on visual directives issues and challenges
- Conduct weekly store visits to ensure VM compliance consistency and excellence in execution
- Lead & Champion new initiatives/ business changes. Ensure smooth & effective communication & engagement across the VM team & relevant stakeholders.
- Provide Head of VM APAC with monthly work-schedule & weekly photos of window & in-store set-ups
- Create,lead & uphold 'Live Esprit' culture
- Conduct in-store VM Inductions
- Coach, mentor & motivate VMs & in-store teams on all aspects of Visual Merchandising including merchandise analysis
- In conjunction with Head of VM APAC, prepare & facilitate visual training workshops
- In conjunction with RM, AM & SM conduct appraisals with all visual employees & detailed commercial personal development objectives
- Execute individual assignments at the supervisor's disposition which are according to their characters with the main scope of the job or the need of the organization.
• Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Visual Design, Architecture, Arts and/or equivalent.
• Must possess min. 4-5 years of supervisory role in the fashion/ retail industry.
• Able to act as advisory role in VM enhancements to operations.
• Able to conduct standup training at stores to support, align and maintain VM standards across Singapore.
• Good leadership with excellent communication skills and interface management.
• Has eye for details, independent, mature and meticulous.
• Good PC skills, i.e. MS Office
• Goal-oriented Individual with high initiatives
Interested candidates with relevant experience(s) whom met the above stated requirements, may apply via email, email@example.com
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.