Business And Logistics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore
Company Singapore urgently required following position for Business And Logistics Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business And Logistics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore Jobs Details:
- Provide excellent sales and customer service
- Promote and sell a range of quality products
- Handle enquiries of walk in customers professionally
- Settle fulfillment of orders and arrange deliveries
- Perform administrative duties
- Manage sales and inventory top ups at retail outlets
- Manage and monitor product inventory
- Ad-hoc project management
Job Requirement - You must be good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service competency
- Enjoys and is capable of working autonomously
- A team player with good working attitude, responsible, meticulous and passionate
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Experience in sales is a plus
- You can start immediate, For At Least 6 Months
* What We Offer:
- Fun and casual working atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- Open to new impulses and ideas
- Small, close-knit team
- Opportunity to work in the growing silver industry
- On the job training and mentorship
Be careful - Don't provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job