Procurement Lead Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore
Total Singapore urgently required following position for Procurement Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Lead Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore Jobs Details:
- Responsible for leading procurement and to purchase the right materials (base oil, additives, empty packaging, imported FG) with the approved / appointed suppliers to meet production orders.
- Ensure purchases are generated timely in accordance to productions’ orders and stock needs with accuracy to control and reduce holding inventory; and to avoid/reduce obsolescence materials cost to EOL products
- Lead, manage and direct the procurement team to ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements; procedures commensurate with changes in industry, company or customer requirements.
- Maintain high level of motivation and team spirit through effective communication, fair work allocation and constant engagement with Procurement team and co-workers to achieve company’s objectives and KPIs.
- To align and work towards achieving yearly organization targets and objectives for business sustainability and continual growth
- Working externally with suppliers’ operation team and SLP coordinator to execute and schedule base oil shipment deliveries from cross harbor and overseas to SLP (Singapore Lube Park) excluding consignment stocks.
- Working internally with Planning team to ascertain ready supply of base oil based on the forecast production output.
- Update and uploading price revision from supplier to SAP system for base oil purchase, storage rental, surveying & transporting fee to ensure accuracy of product MAP pricing
- Provide system support, testing requires as well as communicating to team of consultant on all TL related project as the MM key user.
- Responsible & accountable for the conditions set in the Purchase Order
- Prepare Monthly Reports and Key Performance Indicators related to Company’s HS3EQ and Performance Targets
- Evaluates and communicates periodically on supplier’s performance, identifies areas for improvement and follow-up with corrective actions together with Purchasing Specialist.
- Partner with suppliers to improve & sustain the on-time delivery performance to meet operational needs.
- SPOC to Paris team on any imported FG claims, purchase issues and prices variances.
- To investigate and work with suppliers on all quality issues arising from raw materials delivered to plant
- Responsible to manage external Toll blenders
- Diploma/Graduate Diploma or Tertiary qualification in Purchasing & Material Planning or related Procurement qualifications
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in purchasing or procurement function, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills to secure best delivery, price, terms and conditions
- Results-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of lubricant manufacturing and related process will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Integrated Management System (IMS) and HSE system
- Good negotiation and coordination skills between departments and suppliers
- Good knowledge in SAP in MM and PP module
- Knowledge in contract law will be an advantage
Purchasing Process, Freight Forwarding & Materials Management, Stock Management
Region, department, area
Workplace location 2
2 Tuas South Avenue 14
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.