Front Counter Concierge Cum Admin Assistant Serangoon Secondary School Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh
- Front Counter Concierge Cum Admin Assistant Serangoon Secondary School
- Toa Payoh S00
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Company Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Front Counter Concierge Cum Admin Assistant Serangoon Secondary School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Counter Concierge Cum Admin Assistant Serangoon Secondary School Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
Serangoon Secondary School (11 Upper Serangoon View Singapore 534237)
Front Counter Concierge cum Administrative Assistant
The scope of services of the front counter concierge would include the services listed below:
1. Front Counter Concierge Service - issue keys, answer telephone and attend to walk- in students , parents and other stakeholders , Issue out blank forms e.g. FAS , GIRO form where necessary and make ice for students use
2. Capture letters issued by teachers/ HOD/ SH to parents by date, events and programme. General Office will be a nerve-centre with information on activities by school.
3. Attend to injured / sick students & compile injuries log
4. Refreshments for meetings - ordering of refreshments for meetings and pantry items online and distribution of pantry items.To work with SSD regarding refreshments. To order from NTUC online. Where necessary, small orders can be made from canteen vendors. To work with OM and OSO to get the venue ready for meeting.
5. Stamping of Results Slips
6. Incoming mail – sort and record mail
7. Collection of Report Book from Teachers - check that all report books are in at the end of each term.
8. Distribution of fliers and other materials to teachers’ letter racks
Remarks: The School may request Candidates to attend an interview for the purposes of assessing their suitability.
Contract Period: From Mid January 2018 to 30 November 2018
(starting date would be mid January or after the issuance of LOA)
Eg. 2 January 2018 – 31 May 2018 and 25 June 2018 – 30 November 2018
Total = 10 months and 5 days
*Services not required 1 to 24 June and whole month of December.
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours: · Mondays to Thursday: 7.00am to 4.00pm inclusive of 30 mins lunch break
· Fridays: 7.00am to 3.30pm inclusive of 30 mins lunch break
· Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Qualifications: able to read and write English
Experience: At least 1 year of admin or front counter customer service experience
1. Competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned
2. Conversant in English (written & spoken).
3. Able to work independently and in a team.
4. Pleasant personality, positive and cheerful attitude and good communication skills.
5. Candidates may be requested to attend interviews for further assessment by the school.