Executive Shared Services Mnc Year Contract Convertible Permanent Jobs Vacancy in Company Ang Mo Kio
- Executive Shared Services Mnc Year Contract Convertible Permanent
- Ang Mo Kio S00
- 11 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Company Ang Mo Kio urgently required following position for Executive Shared Services Mnc Year Contract Convertible Permanent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Shared Services Mnc Year Contract Convertible Permanent Jobs Vacancy in Company Ang Mo Kio Jobs Details:
Vantage HR Solutions (EA LICENSE NO 10C4871) is a professional executive search consultancy company registered under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Singapore. The keen eye we developed over the years enabled us to make accurate assessments about jobs and candidates. We distinguish ourselves through our direct working experience as industry-specific professionals from the industries that we serve. Hence, we have the trade know-how, professional network and track record to recruit the right talents for different business needs. Whether you are seeking the best talents for your organization or looking for a dream career - Vantage HR Solutions has the edge to meet your expectations.
Visit http://vantage.com.sg/ to find out more about our services and other available positions.
Our client is a Multi-National Corporation employing more than 20,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its' global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its' emphasis on human capital development.
- Provide first-level support on all day-to-day HR matters in the course of business operations .
- First point of contact for queries and transactions on all routine HR matters from line managers, employees and union officials.
- Organize, update and maintain employees’ data in HR systems.
- Escalate non-routine or complicated queries and requests from business units / employees to HR Generalist/Specialists for advice.
- Attend to queries and requests for information and data from Corporate functions, external organizations, including compilation of statistics for government agencies.
- Process HR transactional matters (e.g. leave administration, benefit claims, maternity leave arrangements, on-boarding arrangements, training support and logistics, liaison with HR vendors and service providers etc.)
- Ensure HR transactions are carried out according to policies and procedures, within prescribed timelines.
- Support development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, standard letter templates, forms and tools, as well as manage HR content on the Intranet.
- Maintain an updated HR Knowledge database; a common repository for HR policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), letter templates, forms and tools to promote operational consistency.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts through improvement projects, work simplification etc. to achieve better efficiency.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People.
- New headcount in aid of expansion and business growth
- The Successfully-Recruited Candidate will be placed on a 1-year Contract for a start, with conversion to permanent headcount at the end of the Contract or immediately upon satisfatory performance). Entitled to staff benefits and Contract-completion bonuss and performance-based bonuses
- 5 Days' week, Ang Mo Kio
- Excellent career prospects and employee benefits
- Possess a Degree or Diploma and with at least 2 years’ of relevant experience in HR Operations/ HR Shared Services.
- Knowledge of employment and industrial relations legislation & practices.
- Knowledge of Payroll administration is an advantage.
- Strong in customer focus, teamwork, communications, building relationships, influencing, continuous improvement
- Professional disposition, Self-driven, proactive, process-oriented and strong follow-up skills
- Able to handle customer relationships with integrity and independent judgment
- Able to multi-task effectively, managing projects and handling daily operational tasks simultaneously
- Apply via Jobsbank or email CV to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners