Financial Analyst Apac Retail Finance Jobs Vacancy in Company Bukit Merah
Company Bukit Merah urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Apac Retail Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Apac Retail Finance Jobs Vacancy in Company Bukit Merah Jobs Details:
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Retail Finance organization and help architect the future. Get ready for your ideal job - one that encourages you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers.
The APAC Retail Finance team forms part of a dynamic global Retail Finance organization. We support all aspects of APAC’s business and operations, from geo expansion to day-to-day partnerships and decision support analyses. We operate with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, and act with the broader business needs in mind.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to join the team. The ideal candidate should be action-oriented and possess a high level of initiative, effective communication skills, and the ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast- paced environment.
You will play an integral role to partner with cross-functional teams to design and execute strategic initiatives, define and develop a strong foundation to support and scale regional growth and ensure global consistency.
If you are someone others want to work with, sought by others for advice and solutions, and consistently demonstrate responsibility and accountability in all aspects of work - then this job is for you.
Participate in many aspects of business and operations and utilize insight to provide partners with innovative analysis and financial forethought while also ensuring absolute integrity of controls
Coordinate with Apple shared service centers and corporate partners to provide day-to-day guidance and support for field and market teams on finance, accounting, treasury and tax matters
Provide foundational support critical to sustaining and enhancing current business operations
Contribute in process definition and reengineering to support business growth and evolving needs
Collaborate with key business partners and finance peers to evaluate key decisions and assess implications
Participate in project initiatives and support change management activities
Prepare project presentations to various levels of management and key stakeholders
Handle process related inquiries from various functions and resolve operational issues
Support and maintain a strong control environment to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal controls, policies and guidelines
Design and deliver regular finance trainings to field and market supports
- The ideal candidate is dynamic, energetic, intelligent, proactive, team-oriented and highly motivated - with the following qualities and skills:
- Critical thinker, looks for new and innovative ways to get things done
- Be broad-based with strong business acumen across multiple disciplines
- Takes initiative to go above and beyond requirements
- Analytical, business process driven with a problem-solving mindset and a meticulous attention to details
- Ability to absorb multiple and competing points of view into problem-solving endeavor
- Ability to adapt to an unstructured, evolving, ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a matrix environment, with the ability to influence without necessarily having positional power
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to liaise across the business, often within a non-finance capacity
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently while managing multiple or shifting priorities and timelines
- Excellent time management, prioritization, multi-talking and organizational skills
- Customer-oriented with excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience and solid knowledge of APAC environment and practice is a plus