Geotechnical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd
Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Geotechnical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geotechnical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
We are looking for consultant engineers experienced with design of high rise residential, commercial, industrial, institutional (schools and hospitals), hospitality (retail and hotels), office buildings and mixed used developments properties. The applicant must be able to list down all the projects they have handled in the past and the proficiency level of each software they have used.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of designs
- Produce sketch drawings
- Carry out design calculations
- Ensure compliance with project Design Criteria/Client Brief/ Approved Concept
- Check documentation complies with design
- Attend design, clients, architects and site meetings
- Ensure compliance with ISO Quality Procedure Manual
- Ensure design output sustains continuity of drafting program.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Civil/ Geotechnical) or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,200.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- Geotechnical Engineering: 2 years