Technology Cyber Operational Risk Oversight Apac Specialist Vice President Executive Director Singapore Beijing Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore
- Technology Cyber Operational Risk Oversight Apac Specialist Vice President Executive Director Singapore Beijing
- Morgan Chase
- Singapore S00
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Singapore urgently required following position for Technology Cyber Operational Risk Oversight Apac Specialist Vice President Executive Director Singapore Beijing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Cyber Operational Risk Oversight Apac Specialist Vice President Executive Director Singapore Beijing Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore Jobs Details:
JP Morgan Chase JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/. Our Firmwide Risk Function Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment. The Technology Operational Risk Office (Technology ORO) is a firm-wide group within Risk with oversight responsibility for the implementation of the JPMC Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) for Global Technology. The Technology ORO provides an independent view of Technology & Cyber risk to the firm’s management and Board of Directors. The Technology ORO interacts directly with executive leadership, key functional areas of Technology and Operational Risk Officers across lines of business. Technology Operational Risk Office – APAC Specialist Key responsibilities include:
- Significant Event Review - Review significant events over a defined economic threshold, including but not limited to, examination of event and resolution, back-testing against RCSA results, metrics, escalations and reporting, and scenarios
- Independent Challenge - Independent Challenge of the RCSA program including adherence to the RCSA Standards and independent review of residual risk results. The scope covers Risk Aggregation Units, RCSAs, key applications and select infrastructure components
- Key Performance Indicators & Analytics - Governance of Key Performance Indicators including analysis of trends, outliers and underlying drivers; also includes support for the quarterly Firmwide Qualitative Operational Risk Appetite process
- Continuous Monitoring - Perform oversight of operational risks through participation in Control Committees, senior level workstreams, major change management programs, point-in-time issue escalation, industry and regulatory meetings, internal strategic efforts and review of internal operational risk events
- Targeted Risk Assessments - Perform assessments of select areas with high or increasing operational risk. TRAs may be conducted on:
- Select businesses, functions, processes or activities (e.g. Cyber & Cloud Architecture)
- Scope and effectiveness of change management programs linked to improving the operational risk profile (e.g. 5 of 13 level 1 risks are in excess of their risk appetite and require change management programs to achieve compliance)
- Risks resulting from dependency on select organizations whether internal, (e.g. Wholesale Loan Operations), or external, (e.g. Financial Market Infrastructure); may be conducted in conjunction with the Third Party Oversight program
- Key Risk Indicators & Analytics - Governance of a Firmwide framework to establish meaningful risk indicators with thresholds that will provide management a means to form a Firmwide view of operational risk; monitor and evaluate KRI results and breaches of thresholds
- Emerging Risk Assessment - Participate in assessment of emerging risks as part of strategic business risk reviews, analysis of regulatory and market developments, New Business Initiative Approvals and review of external operational risk events
- Stressed Loss Projection - Forward looking assessment of Operational Risk under various economic scenarios. Loss projections are derived from identification and quantification of recurring and idiosyncratic operational risks under baseline, adverse and severely adverse economic scenarios
- Mandarin Speaking / Writing Fluency required
- 15+ years experience in technology with recent experience (5+years) focused on financial services experience highly desired. Knowledge of the JPMC technical environment and standards is advantageous.
- Mandarin Speaker + Fluency in another major Asian language a plus
- Broad and deep knowledge of current and emerging technologies and threat vectors is required
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and the business processes they support and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls and recommend adjustments if required.
- Understanding of technology risk management and control principles
- Proven ability to anticipate and identify risks and effective mitigants
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, inquisitive nature and comfort challenging current practices
- Confidence to take ideas forward and to challenge others, where appropriate
- Adept at developing relationships with senior business executives with a reputation for partnering across organization lines to mitigate risks
- Highly disciplined, able to work with limited supervision and make independent decisions with a track record of leading by influence
- Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Information Security or related field; post graduate degree a plus
- Experience in technology development and operational risk oversight within the financial services industry. This VP will need to demonstrate an understanding of technology risk management and control principles
- CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-S or CSX-E a plus
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.