Customer Relations Officer Perm Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Tampines
Ikea Tampines urgently required following position for Customer Relations Officer Perm Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Relations Officer Perm Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Tampines Jobs Details:
Hej! You are customer-serviced oriented and enjoys creating a positive and joyful shopping experience for IKEA visitors and customers; so as in order to build and retain a long-lasting relationship.
Your tasks will include:
- You ensure that after-sales service is provided in a fast and efficient manner.
- You handle complaints and claims and create a positive experience for our customers.
- Your priority is to provide prompt assistance to customers when needed.
- You listen to our customers’ concerns attentively and offer solutions to customers’ issues.
- You record information about returns accurately onto the systems, and offer constructive feedbacks to frequently asked questions.
- You assist in the general housekeeping of the work area.
- Able to work 20 hour/week and mandatory to support retail peak period, evenings and weekends including PH
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You have a strong passion in customer service, take initiative with the desire to do a good job and uphold our service levels.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English and possess basic knowledge of PC skills.
- You are cheerful and motivated, assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with customers in stressful situations.
- You are able to work in an extremely face-paced environment and skilled at multi-tasking and be able to deliver within the deadlines.
- You are able to work well within a team and is also independent at executing your own tasks.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.