Sales Associate Hospitality Cloud Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Singapore
Cvent Singapore urgently required following position for Sales Associate Hospitality Cloud. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Hospitality Cloud Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Singapore Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a Sales Associate who is ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an associate, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
After four-weeks of elite-level sales training, you’ll join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals hailing from top universities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across multiple product lines.
The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a sales associate you’ll have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our existing international client base.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Provide feedback for product enhancements