Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate
Company Tiong Bahru Estate urgently required following position for Room Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate Jobs Details:
Join us as a
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because of this vital role, we are looking for someone who can
• Cleans and maintains guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms and cupboards according to set standards and procedures • To assist with Housekeeping clerical duties • Assist and coordinate the monthly Pest Control activity for rooms and public area • Assist with festive decorations for the Hotel • Assist with wedding setup in the guest rooms • Assist in Housekeeping inventory stock take • Assist in room setup after refurbishment • Assist with daily cleaning of public area • Assist and carry out planning of periodical cleaning task for rooms and corridor • Daily cleaning of Laundromat • To carry out tasks in linen and uniform room • Replenishes guest supplies • Ensures guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met • Maintains equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair • Adheres to personal grooming and hygiene standards • Creates and maintains floral arrangements • Carry out valet services when required including delivery of linen or processing laundry orders • Maintains a section room report • Maintains a daily room checklist • Report guest complaints to superior immediately • Assist and train new hires in Housekeeping In addition, you should have the following qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
- Primary or secondary education
- Experience in housekeeping
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be physically fit & healthy
- Passion to work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Duty Meals
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Marriage Leave
- Complimentary passes to Singapore Zoo and Wild Wild Wet
- Employee sports & recreational activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Development Programmes
- Healthcare benefits such as Medical, Dental and Optical
- Insurance Coverages
- Up to 50% F&B discount at IHG Hotels selected restaurants
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- International Mobility Opportunities
- Achieved “Best Companies to Work for in 2016 Singapore" awarded by The Great Place to Work
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries over the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG ® and we'll make sure you'l have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by clicking on the "Apply" button now!