Regional Brand Manager Fcmg Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Regional Brand Manager Fcmg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Brand Manager Fcmg Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Responsible for managing brand in various global markets to deliver business objectives and implementing marketing strategies that develops and grows the designated products, encompassing both existing and new product development.
- Identifying new market and potential clients, develop and implement strategy planning through new product launches
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Playing a key part in buying, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands products and ensuring all aspects of the supply chain align with the brand.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Market analysis through a variety of mediums such as market research, customer research, product research.
- Manage the financials (budgets and P&L strategy) on: product portfolio, pricing, communication, promotion and distribution
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Update KPIs, sales, shares and equity scores regularly
Business Development Manager
Reg No: R1441357
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE LTD
EA No: 14C7279
Job Type: Full-time