Senior Planner Master Scheduling Jobs Vacancy in Skyworks Singapore
Skyworks Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Planner Master Scheduling. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Planner Master Scheduling Jobs Vacancy in Skyworks Singapore Jobs Details:
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 43501
Senior Planner (Master Scheduling)
The primary responsibility will be ensuring that the manufacturing plan supports the demand plan set by demand management.
- Maintain Master Production Schedule (MPS) based on input from the advanced planning system. Address the monthly deltas between planned supply and demand, identify constraints, and work with appropriate groups to improve if possible.
- Sales order backlog management:
- Maintain sales order projected ship date
- Respond to all sales department inquiries
- Highlight potential demand issues to demand management and respond to RSP increase requests.
- Continuous review of sales order backlog to improve delivery to meet customer requested delivery date.
- Responsible to meet key KPI's like OTD to CRSD; OTD to FCD; UTFG to MPS.
This role consists of considerable ongoing communication with sourcing, assembly and test factories, demand fulfillment, sales and shipping. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Education: Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain management, Master Scheduling and Capacity Planning preferred.
- Experience: At least 5 years in planning of high volume manufacturing. Semiconductor industry experience required.
- Proven experience in MS Office, Advanced Excel, SAP or equivalent ERP.
- Advanced planning system working knowledge preferred.
- Effective communicator and problem solver
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.