Commercial Channel Program Development Intern Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Cisco
- Commercial Channel Program Development Intern Singapore
- 22 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Cisco urgently required following position for Commercial Channel Program Development Intern Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Channel Program Development Intern Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Jobs Details:
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
You will be part of the Cisco APJ Commercial Xcelerate program team that provides innovative ways to reward Cisco Commercial Partners success. You will be working to recruit and to encourage Partners to join this unique/attractive program that offers an opportunity for all the Cisco Commercial partners to enjoy greater rewards and to collect feedback while you engage with partners and applied the program enhancement.
What You'll Do
You will assist the Commercial Xcelerate program teams with creative ways in recruiting partners to register into the program, including;
- Contact Partners or Partner individuals by Email/Call in order to solicit for Successful Program Registration
- Respond and follow-up with Emails/Calls from Partners who have been solicited through the Program Registration email
- Explain Program Offers and its benefits and answer questions from Partners about the Program/Registration form
- Assist Partner in successfully completing the Registration form
- Record Partner suggestion of prospects contacted
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco