People Partner Sales Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for People Partner Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Partner Sales Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You'll be a champion of Google's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people decisions get made.
The role of a People Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership and management team and, as such, will need to understand every aspect of the business, acting as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. It’s your responsibility to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support Googlers in realizing their wildest ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done.
In addition to this, you’ll partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize talent.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Consult with Google's leaders to create a comprehensive people plan in order to influence lasting change over large functions at Google. Act as a trusted advisor and coach to the senior leadership and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Implement people-related initiatives with your communication, coaching and influencing skills, and offer thought-leadership regarding organizational/people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Build organizational health by ensuring that the organization is structured in a way that helps achieve business objectives. Manage talent effectively to ensure we have the right people in the right roles. Enable business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline.
- Set the strategy for People Operations programs. Educate clients on various HR initiatives including learning and development, recognition programs, reorganizations and various management issues.
- Partner closely with functional People Partners and People Operations to deliver high-value service to client groups. Address and manage a broad spectrum of employee relations matters, and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and best practices.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as a HR Business Partner.
- Experience in project management and operations.
- MA/MS or MBA degree.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, coaching and development, talent management, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Experience as a management consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated bias for strategy and action with the ability to take part in complex strategy discussion.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, to understand trends and to develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Effective consulting and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.