Event Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pich Event Management Pte Ltd Woodlands
Pich Event Management Pte Ltd Woodlands urgently required following position for Event Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Event Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pich Event Management Pte Ltd Woodlands Jobs Details:
Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
From Feb 2018 - May 2018
31 Woodlands Close, Woodlands horizon, #02-08 Singapore 737855
Remuneration $800 - 2,000 monthly Profession Business / Management Industry Retail / F&B / Service
Company Profile PICH Event Management is a homegrown Singapore company, built around a team of motivated and highly experienced individuals. We have an extensive track record of managing and delivering events in Singapore and Malaysia. With more than 30 years of collective experience within the team, PICH Event Management brings the highest standards to every event we deliver.
Are you interested in an exciting career opportunity with an experienced team? Guided by our core values, PICH Event Management offers an enriching career that involves creating exciting and innovative experiences for our employees.
We are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and talented team players to join us in defining the Singapore’s events landscape with each signature event.
Job Description We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals that are interested to learn and experience sports events planning. Individuals must posses initiative and are self-driven towards their goals.
Event Assistants are required to cover the following areas:
- Call Centre Management
- Participants Management
- Volunteer Management
- Operations Management
- Business Administration
- Assist and manage all event administrative duties
- Handling customer enquiries, feedback and execute service recovery
- Manage event execution and related administrative, including event logistics procurements
- Coordinate with internal departments and external stakeholders to meet event requirements
- Assist to source, recruit and manage volunteers for the event
- Process invoices and preparation of post-event reports
- Perform ad hoc duties when assigned
• Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint
• Bilingual with English & Chinese/Malay
• Dedicated, self-oriented and results driven
• Possess good communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to work out of office hours whenever necessary
Interested candidates please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org *protected email* .
Please attach a copy of your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about their applicant.
at only shortlisted candidates will be notified.