Tax Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore
Aston Carter Singapore urgently required following position for Tax Senior Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore Jobs Details:
Good communication skills
Tax Senior Manager
This individual will be expected to act as a subject matter expert in terms of all tax (direct and indirect) matters in the region. He/she would need to understand the tax laws in the various countries in the region; manage the regional tax compliance and also set up the regional tax function in Singapore.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee/manage the work of experienced tax professionals, potentially including third party providers
- Familiarity with specific business processes and systems such as SAP
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
- Ability to conduct detailed tax research to provide excellent, consistent guidance to served business units
- Proficient in the use of tax research software
- Familiarity with varying tax jurisdictional requirements for VAT taxes
- Experience with international income tax compliance.
- Effective leadership experience in overseeing and managing the work of tax professionals in
- both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build long standing relationships
- Demonstrated analytical skills to drive solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Agnes Lim at email@example.com quoting reference AL/500805/JQ or contact Agnes Lim in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8533 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or apply online link below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544