Indirect Procurement Manager Months Tuas Sap Capex Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Indirect Procurement Manager Months Tuas Sap Capex
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 8 days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Indirect Procurement Manager Months Tuas Sap Capex. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Indirect Procurement Manager Months Tuas Sap Capex Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
A well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
The successful Candidate will work closely with the deployment of several category reviews (Indirect Procurement/Capex) and day-to-day management.
- Support business in business requirement definition.
- Evaluate the market and potential synergies with other BUs.
- Selection of the best model of supply for Electrical spare parts.
- Contractualize with suppliers.
- Define a SRM governance model.
- Follow up supplier performance in terms of delay, supply and cost.
- Approve POs.
- Act as client representative in ensuring the safety and quality aspects of a construction site.
- Master Degree or Degree in Business.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ relevant experience in Procurement, with good knowledge in Procurement processes.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in Procurement projects and category management, preferably in Indirect and/or Capex spends .
- Good knowledge of the local market.
- Ability to manage customer partnership, strong influencing and stakeholders management skills.
- Experience in SAP.
- Knowledge of contractual terms of license, supply and technical agreements.
- Good knowledge in Finance and legal matters (contracting).
- Able to start work in January 2018.
- 6 Months' Contract.
- Working location: Tuas (Islandwide transport pick-up is provided) .
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)