Manager Senior Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Health Promotion Board Singapore
Health Promotion Board Singapore urgently required following position for Manager Senior Digital Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Senior Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Health Promotion Board Singapore Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated Digital Marketer who will be tasked to promote HPB’s health messages and priority programmes to the public through effective engagement, compelling communications and content strategy across HPB-owned digital platforms. This position reports to the Deputy Director, Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate is a dynamic individual with highly developed communication skills to develop a clear and compelling content strategy for inspiring and engaging the digital audience. This scope includes but is not limited to:
- Drive the development of clear, user-friendly digital content across a suite of HPB’s digital assets.
- Define and oversee the creation of digital content to ensure that it’s engaging, user-focused and adheres to the style guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal technical teams, external agencies and other vendor partners to drive the end-to-end delivery of content management and content marketing projects.
- Measure and report performance of digital assets and provide analytical and strategic assessments against goals and KPIs.
The individual must demonstrate a strong track record managing digital content on websites and mobile apps based on a solid understanding of the users/consumers.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record to drive data-focused decisions with solid working knowledge of Website and Mobile app analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI) and Content management technologies, designs, architectures and principles
- Collaborative attitude with strong inter-personal skills necessary to present and interact confidently across the organization, and with external stakeholders and partners.
- Strong planning, organizing and execution skills are necessary to manage multiple high-profile projects concurrently.