Psychologist Early Intervention Centre Jobs Vacancy in Awwa
Awwa urgently required following position for Psychologist Early Intervention Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Psychologist Early Intervention Centre Jobs Vacancy in Awwa Jobs Details:
- Coordinate and conduct formal and informal psychological assessment for students
- Provide interventions for students to support their learning and development
- Attend and assist with student review/case conference meetings
- Plan and implement evidence-based home/school programmes
- Provide consultation for parents, teachers, and other stakeholders so as to improve student outcome as well as enhance student learning and development
- At least a Bachelor's (with honours) or Master's Degree in Psychology from an accredited university
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Registered Psychologist or eligible for registration with the Singapore Psychological Society as a Full Member preferred
- Experience working with children with disabilities is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills