Job Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Autism Resource Centre Singapore Singapore
Autism Resource Centre Singapore Singapore urgently required following position for Job Support Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Job Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Autism Resource Centre Singapore Singapore Jobs Details:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Implementing customised coaching strategies to help clients succeed in the workplace under the supervision or guidance of job coaches, case managers and autism consultants
- Preparing documents, reports and other communication materials, where necessary, for the purpose of communicating information to parents, documenting site observations or incidence reporting
- Providing job training and support at external worksites to ensure clients meet work expectations of the employee
- Support clients in integrating in workplace environment, including managing relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Participating in meetings and trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- A minimum 'O' Level / 'A' Level / NITEC qualification
- Able to travel to offsite work locations, i.e. employer work sites, with possibility of more than one location a day
- Possess effective communication skills as required to communicate with external employers and workplace co-workers
- Strong organizational skills with strong detail orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Desire to learn about Autism and the passion to help special needs students/adults
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.