Talent Community Executive Indonesia Jobs Vacancy in Netccentric Limited Singapore
Netccentric Limited Singapore urgently required following position for Talent Community Executive Indonesia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Community Executive Indonesia Jobs Vacancy in Netccentric Limited Singapore Jobs Details:
Hello there! If you’ve reached this page, you’re probably curious about what it’s like to work under the Netccentric Group, and we’ll all tell you the same thing − there’s no other place we’d rather be! Nuffnang and Churp Churp are sister companies under the Netccentric Group. We are not only some of the fastest growing Dotcoms in the region but also the youngest, so there are no other companies who embody the saying, “Work hard, party harder” better than us ;)
- Supervise the careers of bloggers/celebrities for online media
- Managing, negotiating and oversee advertising campaign deals for each talents
- Maintaining good relations & liaising directly with the community
- Planning and organizing events, seminars/ workshops, parties, movie screening and the like for the community
- Identifying potential partners and managing the company’s partners in events, campaigns, charity campaigns and initiatives
- Maintaining all communication platforms with the community (the official blogs, Facebook and Twitter accounts)
- Creating content for the company’s official websites
- Attending to bloggers’ inquiries via helpdesk
- Attending post-mortem meetings, preparing reports on events and campaigns and liaising with clients and sales team on performance of initiatives
- Candidates must possess at least a “A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Talent (Celebrity) Management experience is a plus.
- Must be able to write and converse fluently in English.
- Articulate, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, target driver and able to work independently.
- Must be active on social media platforms.
- Must be well aware of tech/social media news.
- Good team player with a proactive attitude.
- Must be willing to work after standard working hours and on weekends when occasional events/activities are being held.
- Must be willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur