Risk Business Analyst Project Manager Multiple Roles Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore
- Risk Business Analyst Project Manager Multiple Roles
- Aston Carter Singapore
- 04 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Aston Carter Singapore urgently required following position for Risk Business Analyst Project Manager Multiple Roles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Business Analyst Project Manager Multiple Roles Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore Jobs Details:
Risk Business Analyst / Project Manager (multiple roles)
The centralised enterprise risk change team at an international bank requires Business Analysts & Project Managers to support the delivery of Regulatory-driven risk programme. The project is covering multiple risk types across the Bank, including Market, Credit, Liquidity, Operational, Capital and Pension Risks.
Objective of this hire:
The initiation and tactical tool development stages have been completed already. The next immediate deliverables being engagement with key stakeholders on requirements gathering for next stage. The programme aims to deliver business and technology improvements across the risk organisation, including system upgrades and migrations, risk data and control implementations.
- Run regular project working groups
- Engage with key business and technology stakeholders for requirements and regular progress updates
- Support the project manager to deliver solutions to tight timescales
- Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
- Follow the structured approach to programme delivery enforced by the Project Manager
- Provide regular risk/issue updates to the Project Manager
- Follow best practice project management protocols
Requirements to succeed in this role:
An experienced Business Analyst with a strong track record in the delivery of complex projects and domain knowledge across different Risk types in Banking, particularly Liquidity, Capital, Market and Credit.
Why consider doing this role?
- Group role covering all the countries the bank has a presence in
- Cuts across multiple areas of risk: more exposure to both risk subject matter as well as different business units
- Regulatory-driven mandate
- Getting exposure to a regulation across multiple regulators e.g. HKMA, MAS,
- High level of visibility as management is invested in this programme succeeding & will require frequent updates
- Cooperative & supportive team which is goal-oriented
- Competitive salary package
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to Sabrinna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544