Part Time Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Prudential Assurance Pte Ltd Newton
Prudential Assurance Pte Ltd Newton urgently required following position for Part Time Financial Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Prudential Assurance Pte Ltd Newton Jobs Details:
Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
Remuneration $1,000 - 2,000 monthly Profession Accounting / Banking / Financial Industry Financial Services / Banking
Company Profile We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016. In 2014, we were awarded an AA Financial Strength Rating by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s.
Since 2007, we have been conferred the People Developer Award by SPRING Singapore for our efforts in training and developing employees and in 2013 and 2014, we were presented with Asia’s Employer of the Year Brand Award by the Branding Institute and the World HRD Congress. Prudential Singapore was also awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation (Gold) Award in 2014, and the Singapore Human Resource Institute presented the company with the Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being Award in 2014 and the Leading HR Practices in Lifelong Learning Award in 2015.
Job Description Attractive pay + overseas travelling opportunities + learn more about the financial industry.
Learn Wealth Management and Financial Advisory skills from experienced mentors
• Basic pay of $1000 + Commission + quarterly/yearly bonuses
• Get the opportunity to travel overseas with the company
• Hands-on guidance and mentorship to develop your leadership skills for the future
- Get a headstart in your career ahead of your peers -- Be a leader in the financial industry!
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED -- We will train you from the start!
- Understanding the client's financial goals, aspirations and concerns
- Developing and recommending of a comprehensive financial plan to help the clients achieve their financial goals (investments, protection, retirement planning, savings etc.) in all life stages
- Acquiring new clients and building relationships with existing clients by providing sound financial advice and excellent customer service
- Candidate must be 21 years old and above (MAS Regulatory Requirement)
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- No work experience required.
- Kindly submit your CV to the email provided
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.