Banquet Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate
Company Tiong Bahru Estate urgently required following position for Banquet Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banquet Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Tiong Bahru Estate Jobs Details:
Join us as an
Banquet Operations Manager
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because of this vital role, we are looking for someone who can
- Works with supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Co-ordinate the day to day operations of the Banquet floor to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction
- Control and monitor departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions
- Supervise VIP functions as required
- Works with Superior and Human Resources Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
- Assist in planning for future staffing needs
- Assist in recruiting in line with company guidelines
- Prepare and administer detailed induction program for new staff
- Assist in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation
- Ensure training needs analysis of Banquet Staff is carried out and training programmes are designed and implemented to meet needs
- Provide input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
- Establish an efficient work schedule in accordance with labour laws
- Approve leave, after considering hotel occupancies
- Greet function organizers on arrival and ensure that their requests are dealt with
- Ensure that rooms/function space are set-up according to guest expectations and banquet event order
- Conduct pre-function meetings with scheduled staff and review all information pertinent to day to day functions
- Inspect scheduled function areas/rooms, table set-ups, bar set-ups, buffet tables, receptions and coffee breaks for cleanliness, attractiveness, and proper layout
- Follow up problems which may arise from event order and room allocations and rectify as soon as possible
- Maintain master file of banquet functions
- Oversee all service and set ups
- Ensure all equipment requests are fulfilled.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- At least 4 years’ of related experience in guest service/ hotel experience
- Possesses problem solving, motivating and organizational skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Passion to work in a dynamic environment
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries over the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG ® and we'll make sure you'l have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com or email your detailed resume via the Apply Now button below.